- "Constantly updated with fresh pictures and links to articles." - The New York Times, David Carr, Feb. 4, 2008.
JustHillary.com editor Gregg Birnbaum appears in a 90-minute documentary on
Hillary and Bill Clinton aired recently on France 2's "Un Jour, Un Destin" news magazine show.
- "An indispensable clearinghouse of Hillary-centric news, commentary and videos." - Amanda Carpenter, Town Hall, June 9, 2009.
- "A site devoted to chronicling the former First Lady." - The Washington Post, June 16, 2007.
- "Gregg Birnbaum provides a one-stop shop for breaking news, commentary, photos, poll figures, delegate counts, quotes, and more from Clinton's supporters and detractors." - InformationWeek.com, June 3, 2008.
- "Here at the political unit at NY1, it's required reading for all of us." - Dominic Carter, anchor, Inside City Hall, NY1, May 8, 2007
JustHillary.com editor Gregg Birnbaum on the "CBS Evening News"
discussing Hillary Clinton's fundraising, April 1, 2007
- "Meet the man who's obsessed with Hillary Clinton." - Gawker.com, Feb. 15, 2007
- "...Gregg Birnbaum...has a pretty strong claim on being the world's leading Hillaryologist..." - The Daily Politics, Oct. 22, 2006.
- "He's certainly got an incredible search engine or technique, because he's finding stories that nobody else does. Of course, nobody else spends 24/7 looking." - Clinton Senate press secretary Philippe Reines.
JustHillary.com editor Gregg Birnbaum
during a recent appearance on Danish Broadcasting News
- "It's a real gem." - Top 10 Sources, Nov. 28, 2006.
- "An interesting blog all about Hillary. This is an independent blog that features her bio, latest speeches, apperances, and even Hillary’s latest Intrade value." - www.newspatialmedia.wordpress.com, April 6, 2008.
- "Gregg Birnbaum, political editor of the New York Post and founder of JustHillary.com, an online aggregator of stories about the New York senator." - cited in a front-page story in The Washington Post, headlined "For Candidates, Web Is Power And Poison," Nov. 8, 2007.
- "It has just about every news article on Hillary Clinton that can be found." - Regina Sass, Associated Content, February 19, 2007.
- "Check out JustHillary.com if you want to know where Hillary will be each day. It's a great site." - AlwaysForHillary, June 25, 2007.
- "...(A)n even-handed, comprehensive stalker site run by New York Post political honcho Gregg Birnbaum, who’s a news hound, not an attack dog." -
Glenn Thrush, Newsday, Oct. 28, 2006.
- "Clinton aides won't evaluate Birnbaum's site for the record...But JustHillary is known privately in Hillaryland as 'Stalker.com'." - The Politico.com, Feb. 15, 2007.
- "Hats off to Hillary tracker Gregg Birnbaum and his site JustHillary.com..." - U.S. News and World Report, Paul Bedard, Oct. 27, 2006.
- Often cited by MediaMatters.com, Aug. 28, 2007.
- "It is a website devoted to Hillary Clinton and her activities. And it is not something pulled together by some crazed loner in a trailer somewhere in the Badlands; it is run by Gregg Birnbaum, political editor of the NY Post" - Spleenazine, Feb. 15, 2007.
JustHillary editor Gregg Birnbaum in a TV interview discussing Hillary Clinton's entry into the presidential race, Jan. 20, 2007.
- "Another example of a blog "adding value" to the political experience: Gregg Birnbaum, political editor of The New York Post, is making his independent JustHillary a one-click stop for HC information. Where, in the big or old media world, would you go to get everything you wanted to know about a candidate from someone not working for the campaign?" - PolicyBlog.com
- "There’s something for Hillary lovers and Hillary haters on this site. For those who would like to ignore the whole thing, sorry." - Ken Otterbourg, Otterblog, Feb. 16, 2007
- "The thing speaks for itself" - Hillary advisor Ann Lewis.
- "It kinda has a tabloidish feel to it like the Drudge Report but it does have a lot of good info." - Hillary For President in 2008.
- "Can’t get enough of former First Lady and current U.S. Sen. Hillary Clinton? Then perhaps you need to check out www.justhillary.com, a Web site dedicated solely to news, gossip and opinion about Clinton." - The Chronicle Telegram, Elyria, Ohio, Oct. 8, 2006.
- "Unbiased news about Hillary Clinton. Find the latest news and views about Hillary" - Mingelon.com, May 8, 2007.
- "The admirably Hillary Clinton–obsessed blog." - New York Magazine's "Early and Often" blog, Oct. 6, 2006.
- "It chronicles its editor's obsession with Clinton and, by extension, the media's obsession as well." - Techpresident.com, Feb. 15, 2007.
- "Considering the political passions that Sen. Clinton seems to incite - both pro and con - it's somewhat surprising that Birnbaum's approach is to stay neutral in the way he presents Clintoniana." - Greg Connors, The Buffalo News, April 17, 2006.
JustHillary editor Gregg Birnbaum interviewed by South Korea's MBC Broadcasting Corp.
- "It looks like a great resource for anyone interested in following the latest news on Senator Clinton." - Jenni Green, Jen Green's Journal, www.livejournal.com, Nov. 6, 2005.
- "The indefatigable, omniscient Gregg Birnbaum." - Spin Cycle blog, Newsday, May 17, 2007.
- "The New York Post's political editor Gregg Birnbaum's website dedicated to all things Hillary." - ABC News, Oct. 22, 2005.
- Here's a site that doesn't seem to be for or against Sen. Clinton as much as obsessive about her." - The Centrist Coalition, Dec. 18, 2005.
- "JustHillary isn't an anti-Hillary hatchet job site - or a Hillary-for-President site...Prediction: it'll be read by Hillary supporters and also Hillary foes like Rush and Sean for material for their three-hour radio shows. Take a peek and we know you'll be taking more than a daily peek - especially as we get more into 2006, 2007, and the Biggie Year 2008." - Joe Gandelman, The Moderate Voice, www.themoderatevoice.com, Nov. 26, 2005.
- "Gregg Birnbaum of JustHillary.com fame." - The New York Daily News politics blog. May 8, 2006.
- "Birnbaum says he has no partisan agenda." - Eric Zorn, The Chicago Tribune, Nov. 21, 2005.
- "What a supurb idea!" - Anonymous reader.
- "Mr. Birnbaum is helping America track her every move by creating JustHillary.com, comprehensive and up-to-date reports as she hits the campaign trail - from Elmira, N.Y., and beyond." - John McCaslin, The Washington Times, Aug. 22, 2005.
- "I'm trying to figure out if it's pro or anti." - Alan Colmes, co-host of Fox News Channel's "Hannity and Colmes," Sept. 27, 2005.
- "It's a great website, by the way, to read about all things Hillary." - Cartoonist Pat Jones.
- "We meet Gregg Birnbaum, a journalist who has founded the
internet site Just Hillary.com, where everything about Hillary is collected
- complete with a Hillarytracker, so you can always check out where she is
right now." - Weekendavisen, the popular Danish weekly. May 24, 2006. (Translated from the Danish)
- "Worth checking out." - The American Thinker, April 17, 2006.
- "If you haven't had enough of Hillary already, visit JustHillary.com." - FaceRight, March 14, 2006.
- Great way to waste a rainy day, if you have nothing else to do." - Random Numbers, Oct. 20, 2005.
- "Gregg Birnbaum, political editor of The New York Post, has created a website to answer all your Hillary questions." - The Hill, Sept. 22, 2005.
- "A website dedicated to all things Hillary." Matt Drudge, The Drudge Report, www.drudgereport.com, Oct. 20, 2005.
- "There's a market for this." - Andrew Sullivan, www.andrewsullivan.com, Sept. 21, 2005.
- "JustHillary.com - just check it out." - Angie, Ang's Weird Ideas, www.ang6666.blogspot.com, March 29, 2006.
- "Do you want the good, the bad, the ugly? You'll find all things Hillary here." - Blogmeisterusa, January 18, 2006.
- "Get more Hillary news (if you're so inclined) at JustHillary.com." - Real Clear Politics, www.realclearpolitics.com, Dec. 15, 2005.
- "Fans and detractors alike can track her every move online thanks to a new website dedicated to all things Hillary." - Dave Wedge, The Boston Herald, Oct. 20, 2005.
- "All Hillary, All the Time...A one-stop shopping web site for fans and foes of Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton." - Roll Call, Sept. 15, 2005.
- "Comprehensive." - Ben Smith, The Politicker, Aug. 1, 2005.
- "Independent, perhaps. Objective? Hmmm, We'll see." - CNN, Sept. 8, 2005.
- "Hat tip to JustHillary.com." - www.spankthatdonkey.com, March 3, 2006.
- "Just Hillary is covering Hillary Clinton in what looks to be an honest and complete way. I especially like the HillaryTracker feature." - Hillary Now, Nov. 27, 2005.
- "(There's) a whole new industry of Hillary deconstruction. One relatively new player which is doing an amazing job of this is Gregg Birnbaum's JustHillary.com...I strongly suspect Hillary's press staff has www.justhillary.com bookmarked. I do." - Jane Genova, www.speechwriting-ghostwriting.typepad.com, Dec. 26, 2005.
- "The site maintains that it is dedicated to news and info about the Queen Democratic bee and that it is critical as well as laudatory but I'm thinking that unless she gave birth to you, paid your taxes or pulled you from the flaming wreckage of a downed 747, you have no reason to dedicate your online existence to her. Can you say WEIRD?" - Soccer Mom Unplugged, www.soccermomunplugged.bloghi.com, Jan. 26, 2006.
- "For up-to-date news on Hillary's shenanigans, visit JustHillary.com." - World Ahead Publishing, www.worldahead.com.
- "The HillaryTracker lets me know what she's doin' all day." - War Dog, The Majority Report Radio, www.majorityreportradio.com, Oct. 21, 2005.
- "As you might guess, it contains news exclusively about the senator - good, bad or otherwise." - nyyorkpols.blogspot.com, March 1, 2006.
- "NY Post political editor Gregg Birnbaum launches a supposed unbiased, straight news-about-Hillary website." - Scott Sala, Urban Elephants, www.urbanelephants.com, Aug. 2, 2005.
- "Can't get enough of Hillary Rodham Clinton? If you fit that description, then your name probably isn't Bill, and there's also a new website that keeps track of all things Hillary. It's called JustHillary.com. Take a look at the HillaryTracker to see where Queen Carpetbagger is telling lies today, tomorrow and next week." - Mens News Daily, www.mensnewsdaily.com, Oct. 20, 2005.
- "I have no idea why they didn't call it stalkhillary.com." - chessandlena.com, Oct. 18, 2005.
This site uses current web development technology that older browsers do not support. If you are reading this, then you are probably using an older browser that is not up to current standards. In order to see this and many other sites properly, you should upgrade your browser today. Click here for Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape.